Flash to the Future Flash to the Future

Sick man, just sick

I'm a big fan of the BTTF series and i gottta say that was insane. Seriously one of the best movies i have seen ever, even though its on of my fav movies and you recreated it in flash, your style in drawing and taking time to do the whole movie was truly amazing, even the little things like when marty and Doc were walking to his garage from his house, like you didnt have to draw or animate that, but you did. That shows that you really showed that your wanted to make this a good film, Only really thing i was disapointed on was taht you did have more or have some lyrics to the "johnny B Good" song. Pet Pev i guess other than that excellent job.

Hackers Hackers

not bad

Your drawing skills are not that bad, when it came to the characters, but you seemed to be very lazy on making the other scenes better, drawing that is. Would also like to see more animation in the movie, rather then just pictures of different shots in the scenes.

Druganought responds:

Sorry but your so right i was extremely lazy on my art in this one

DBZ PArt 2 DBZ PArt 2

ouch

this could have been alot betterm the music was gay and the voices could have been used, cause text hurts my eyes, back to the drawing board noob.

Keep Pose'in Keep Pose'in

this was crap

barly any fighting and it was to be continued, what a load of horse crap, you suck donkey balls, so go suck on a cow dick.

The Matrix Reborn The Matrix Reborn

nice.....

The movie was nice with some artist talent, but the movie was too large and probably gave those 56Kers a laggy experince, and it was too short with a no plot movie, the matrix is cool, but this movie is not.

M&M: Purple joins Frat M&M: Purple joins Frat

eh

what the fuck was this, you should have showed us the movie, so we can find out whats happening then to tell us the WHOLE DAMN PLOT, like what the fuck was that, talk about facking gay and putting in a clock crew that was really gay, clocks are gay and I hope they burn in hell.

a counter-strike movie... a counter-strike movie...

well

you should really review your movie before you post it, cause in like 2 months this crap will be blamed so try harder, but I have seen worse.
later NIGGGA

Desert Run Desert Run

great

whats more to say its was fucking awesome, disgusting, carzy and rude. Perfect. The artwork was the beat I have seen in a long time nice.

Save the World Save the World

hmmm

not bad, but needs more work on the drawings, other then that, I good piece of work.

A Tribute to Biohazzard A Tribute to Biohazzard

ouch

this movie needs alot of work you, need to pratice some more keep it up!